Download Itel A49 A661L ADB USB Driversby Editorial Staff
If you are looking for the ADB USB Driver, and want to install it on your computer. Then, you are the right, on this page, you will learn how to install ADB USB Driver on your computer. In this post, you will get an official link to download ADB Driver. ADB Driver helps you to Connect your device with Windows computer. Whatever you are using Windows 11, 10, or any other version of the Windows. You will learn on how to install ADB Driver manually on your Counputer.
Itel A49 A661L ADB Driver to Connect with Windows 11
Driver Name: ADB Driver
Driver Size: 8.3 MB
Download in progress…
How to Install ADB USB Driver on your computer?
This USB driver helps you to connect your device to the computer, if you want to tranfer your phone data to your PC or want install any stock ROM, firmware flash file to reset your device. No doubt that you need to connect your phone to the PC for other process. In this article, we shared a few steps to install ADB USB Driver, if you would like to install custom ROM, custom recovery, TWRP Recovery, or installing firmware flash file on your Itel A49 A661L. Follow the below steps:
Do this at your own risk
- Download the latest ADB USB driver from the above Download Link. Now, extract it on your computer.
- Now, You should open Device Manager >>> Action >>> Add legacy hardware.
- After that, click the Next button to Add legacy hardware wizard.
- Now, You may choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click the Next button.
- After successfully done, Show all devices, click the Next button and you must select the extracted file manually from your computer.
- Now, Click on Have Disk Button > Locate at the Android ADB driver on your Computer.
- Once ADB driver is listed in the blank area, now click on Next button to continue.
- Now, you will see a pop-up message "Install this driver software anyway" in the Windows security prompt window. If you would like to install, you need to click the correct option.
Finally, you have done successfully, click the Finish button to complete the installation.
Cool, you may enjoy your Android device is now connected with your Computer PC/laptop.