Download Airis TM420M MediaTek MT65xx MT67xx MT68xx USB VCOM Driversby Editorial Staff
On this page, you can download official VCOM Driver for flashing your Airis TM420M. If you are owner of the Android device than you need to install it on your computer. Then, you are the right, on this page, you will learn how to install VCOM USB driver, and you will get an official download link.
Airis TM420M VCOM USB Driver for Flashing Firmware
Driver Name: VCOM Driver
Driver Size: 401.69 KB
Download in progress…
How to Install VCOM USB Driver on your computer?
In this article, we shared a few steps to install VCOM USB driver on your computer. If you would like to install custom ROM or firmware flash file on your Airis TM420M, then you must need to install this driver to complete flashing process. Follow the below listed steps one by one.
- Download the latest VCOM USB Driver from the above Download Link. Now, extract it on your computer.
- Now, You should open Device Manager >>> Action >>> Add legacy hardware.
- After that, click the Next button to Add legacy hardware wizard.
- Now, You may choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click the Next button.
- After successfully done, Show all devices, click the Next button and you must select the extracted file manually from your computer.
- Now, Click on Have Disk Button > Locate at the Android VCOM Driver on your Computer.
- Once VCOM driver is listed in the blank area, now click on Next button to continue.
- Now, you will see a pop-up message "Install this driver software anyway" in the Windows security prompt window. If you would like to install, you need to click the correct option.
Finally, you have done successfully, click the Finish button to complete the installation.
Cool, you may enjoy your Android device is now connected with your Computer PC/laptop.