Download Chaze Big B Qualcomm USB Driversby Editorial Staff
If you are using any Qualcomm processor device and want to flash the stock firmware. If your device is dead, and now you are finding a way to unbrick it, then you are on the right page. Here, you can download and install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver to flash your the stock ROMs using Qualcomm USB driver. You will learn how to install Qualcomm USB Driver on Windows 10 and Windows 11 computer. In this post, you will get an official link to download the Qualcomm USB Driver, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver, Qualcomm Flash Tool, QFIL, etc.
Chaze Big B Download link
Driver Name: Qualcomm Driver
Driver Size: 10.98 MB
Download in progress…
How to Install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer?
In this article, we shared a few steps to install Qualcomm USB Driver, if you would like to install custom ROM, custom recovery, TWRP Recovery, or installing firmware flash file on your Chaze Big B. DO it On your own Risk. Follow the below steps:
- Download the latest Qualcomm driver from the above Download Link. Now, extract it on your computer.
- Now, You should open Device Manager >>> Action >>> Add legacy hardware.
- After that, click the Next button to Add legacy hardware wizard.
- Now, You may choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click the Next button.
- After successfully done, Show all devices, click the Next button and you must select the extracted file manually from your computer.
- Now, Click on Have Disk Button > Locate at the Android Qualcomm driver on your Computer.
- Once Qualcomm driver is listed in the blank area, now click on Next button to continue.
- Now, you will see a pop-up message "Install this driver software anyway" in the Windows security prompt window. If you would like to install, you need to click the correct option.
Finally, you have done successfully, click the Finish button to complete the installation.
Cool, you may enjoy your Android device is now connected with your Computer PC/laptop.