Download Realme C21Y RMX3263 SPD USB Driversby Editorial Staff
On this page, you can download SPD driver to install any .pac and .p5c based Stock Firmware. If you would like to flash your Realme C21Y RMX3263 then you are on the right page. Here, you can download offcial SPD driver to connect your Windows 11 computer. If your device is dead, and now you are finding a way to unbrick it, then you are on the right page. Here, you can download and install SPD driver to flash your phone. You will learn how to install SPD Driver on Windows 10 and Windows 11 computer. In this post, you will get an official link to download the SPD Driver.
Realme C21Y RMX3263 SPD Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download latest version of the SPD Driver, we have updated this driver on 26th January 2023 as per new requirements. Don't trust anyone else.
Do this at your own risk
Driver Name: SPD Driver
Driver Size: 20.4 MB
Download in progress…
How to Install SPD USB Driver on your computer?
This USB driver helps you to connect your device to the computer, if you want to tranfer your phone data to your PC or want install any stock ROM, firmware flash file to reset your device. No doubt that you need to connect your phone to the PC for other process. In this article, we shared a few steps to install SPD USB Driver, if you would like to install custom ROM, custom recovery, TWRP Recovery, or installing firmware flash file on your Realme C21Y RMX3263. Follow the below steps:
- Download the latest SPD USB Driver from the above Download Link. Now, extract it on your computer.
- Now, You should open Device Manager >>> Action >>> Add legacy hardware.
- After that, click the Next button to Add legacy hardware wizard.
- Now, You may choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click the Next button.
- After successfully done, Show all devices, click the Next button and you must select the extracted file manually from your computer.
- Now, Click on Have Disk Button > Locate at the Android SPD Driver on your Computer.
- Once SPD driver is listed in the blank area, now click on Next button to continue.
- Now, you will see a pop-up message "Install this driver software anyway" in the Windows security prompt window. If you would like to install, you need to click the correct option.
Finally, you have done successfully, click the Finish button to complete the installation.
Cool, you may enjoy your Android device is now connected with your Computer PC/laptop.