by Editorial Staff
How To Hard Reset On Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805 Unlock Pattern Forgot Password
On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to hard reset your Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805 using recovery mode. Of course, a hard reset will increase your device performance. You will feel that your phone will work very well after the hard reset. We can help you on how to wipe all data of your phone. You can also bypass screen lock and pattern lock with a hard reset.
A hard reset is a way to restore a device to its original factory settings, effectively wiping all of the data, settings, and applications that have been added to the device. Here are the steps to perform a hard reset on a Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805.
A hard reset, also known as a factory reset, is a process of restoring a device to its original manufacturer settings. This type of reset is often used to fix software issues or to erase all data on the device before disposing of it. Here are the steps to perform a hard reset on your mobile phone:
Download latest Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805 firmware flash file [stock ROM]
How To Hard Reset On Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805? Unlock Pattern Forgot Password
Backup your data: Before performing a hard reset, it's important to backup your important data such as contacts, photos, and other files. You can backup your data to a cloud service or transfer it to a computer.
- Turn off your phone: Press and hold the power button to turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode: The steps to enter recovery mode may vary depending on the brand and model of your phone.
- Typically, you need to press and hold a combination of buttons, such as the volume up, volume down, and power buttons, while the phone is turned off.
- Check the user manual or online support resources for your specific phone to find the exact steps.
- Perform the reset: In recovery mode, navigate to the "Wipe data/factory reset" or "Reset to factory settings" option using the volume buttons to move and the power button to select. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your phone.
- Restart your phone: After the reset process is complete, restart your phone. It will boot up as if it were new, and you will need to set it up and restore your backed-up data.
Disclaimer: The exact steps for performing a hard reset on a mobile phone may vary based on the specific model and operating system, so I would recommend consulting the user manual or online support resources for your particular phone if you need more detailed instructions.
Continue holding the Volume Down button until the device finishes rebooting. After the hard reset, the Realme 2 RMX1805 should be returned to its original state, as it was when it was first purchased. You may need to set up the device again as you would for a new device, including configuring the Wi-Fi and re-installing any applications that you want to use.
Latest Oppo Mobile Phone Prices
Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805 Hard Reset using Recovery Mode Quick Steps:
Please note that performing a hard reset will erase all data stored on the device, including contacts, messages, and other personal information, so it's important to back up any important data before starting the process.
Estimated time: 3 minutes.
Step 1: Firstly, you need to press the Power key Button to Restart your Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805.
Step 2: Now, when your device is vibrating then, you need to hold the Volume Up and Down with Power button together.
Step 3: If you would like to hard reset on Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805 using Stock Recovery Mode Option, follow the below steps one by one.
You can use both Volume keys: UP Key and DOWN Key together to choose "wipe data/factory reset" Now, if you are sure and want to hard reset please confirm using the Power key button. See the below Image:
You can use Volume Keys to select the "wipe data/factory reset option" if you want to reset your Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805 with Recovery Mode.
Step 4: Now, you will select "Yes" using the Power button.
Step 5: After that, select “Yes — delete all user data” by pressing the Volume Down button.
Step 6: Finally, press the Power button to Reboot the system, and now Press the power button to confirm.
Step 7: That’s it! You have successfully hard reset on Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805.
We hope that the above-given steps will help you to hard reset of your Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805.
Read Me Once: We advise you before the hard reset, you need to create a backup of all files and save them in a safe location. Hard reset will affect your phone storage and all data including images, videos, and other documents. So we will not force you, do it on your own risk.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, is a process of restoring a device to its original factory settings. It erases all user data, applications, settings, and content stored on the device. This is often done to fix major software issues, to clear the device before selling it, or as a last resort to remove viruses or malware.
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold the volume up button and the power button
- simultaneously until you see the Android logo.
- Use the volume down button to navigate to the 'wipe data/factory reset' option and select it using the power button.
- Select 'Yes' to confirm the process.
- Once the reset is complete, select the 'reboot system now' option.
- Open the 'Settings' app.
- Scroll down and tap 'General'.
- Scroll down again and tap 'Reset'.
- If prompted, enter your passcode or Apple ID password to confirm.